There will always be times that we will need to travel and sometimes, we just need a very hand device that will help us with our daily rituals. One kind of these products is a travel shaver. These travel shavers not only save you time but also effort by doing the job that could probably take a lot of time. These travel shavers have a lot of different features that will even add up to their value in the market. The list below shows the top 3 travel shavers in the market that you’d probably want in your hands immediately.
Panasonic Electric Travel Shaver
Panasonic offers one of the best travel shavers in the market at such an affordable price. This electric travel shaver features a single stainless-steel blade that’s floating and foil. It also has a powerful motor that allows a quick and close shave that’s comfortable enough for you. Its design is sleek and ergonomic that fits naturally either on your left or right hand. It also fits right into your bags, luggage, or grooming kits. No need to worry about cords because it’s cordless and can be immersed in water because it’s washable. You only need foam or gel with it.
Braun Mobile Shaver
Here’s a more expensive travel shaver from Braun but it’s definitely worth every penny you’ll be spending on it. It features a wide floating foil that allows you to comfortably shave without fear of cuts or injuries. Other than being a mobile shaver, it’s also washable and can easily be cleaned under running water. You can exactly trim sideburns and mustaches with its extendable long hair trimmer that’s built in the shaver. It has a safety feature which is the twist cap that protects the foil when you’re not using it. This is operated by AA batteries which are included.
Another affordable travel shaver is this one from Philips Norelco. If you’re looking for a very affordable travel shaver with a lot of different features, you’re going to want to buy this one immediately. You’re assured that with this product, you can have clean shave even when you’re on-the-go. The blades also sharpen themselves for a closer shave each time. There are floating heads that independently follow the curve of your face when you’re shaving. It’s cordless and can be used up to an hour each time. It’s also battery operated with 2 AA batteries included in each package.
What to look for
There are a lot of different travel shavers in the market that has different features but they all do one important thing which is to remove your stubble. Here are several things that you need to watch out for when buying a travel shaver:
- Blade – the blade on this travel shaver must be sharp enough to cut through the hardest stubble while being comfortable enough on your skin to avoid any injury or cuts.
- Protection – the foil must be properly protected especially when it’s not in use. While some shavers have protection for the foils of their products, some don’t necessarily mention such. So look for a travel shaver that has a protective cover so that your shaver will last longer than others.
- Cordless – it’s pretty convenient during travels if the shaver is cordless. Almost all of these travel shavers are cordless. These shavers also have to last long on one single charge so that they’ll be useful enough for you when the time comes.
- Compactness – these shavers must also be compact enough to let you store them during travel or whenever they’re not in use. Keep in mind that their main purpose is to be portable.
- Easy cleaning – this is a very important aspect because when you’re on the go, you’re probably going to have less time to clean this. This must have a feature that makes it easily to clean.
Having a lot of different options in the market, you’re bound to have a hard time finding the right one for you. You probably have a preference when it comes to these things so you better have realistic combinations of your preferences rather than idealistic ones. Also, keep in mind that these shavers also need to be cleaned properly because it’s going to be used on your face.Was this article helpful?