Using the best oven liner can save you a lot of time and trouble in the kitchen. Indeed, you don’t have to scrub the bottom of your oven each and every time you use it. When using the oven to cook or bake, it’s an unavoidable fact that you’ll get drips and crumbs.
Previously, many would use aluminum foil to line their oven. However, this practice proved dangerous especially if you have an electric oven. Foil traps heat and could melt. As it result, it could lead to greater damage. Moreover, become a possible fire hazard.
To prevent this, your better option is to use an oven liner. This product is specifically designed for use when cooking with an oven. Simply place it close at the bottom of the oven. The liner will catch any drip or crumb effectively.
More importantly, you can easily take it out once it cools for a quick cleanup. For your added convenience, oven liners can be cleaned using a damp cloth. Then simply put into in the dishwasher on the top shelf. If you’ve never used an oven liner and are not quite familiar with this product, you might have a hard time shopping for one. Oven liners come in various types. You can get one that’s made of food grade silicone. On the other hand, you can opt for one with a Teflon coating. However, make sure it’s marked PTFE coated.
It’s also important to note that oven liners also have a maximum temperature. So it’s good to know up to how much heat a product can handle. With so many factors to consider, how do you know which one is the best? To help you, we feature the top products in this category for your convenience and information.
Chef’s Planet Nonstick Oven Liner
Chef’s Planet Nonstick Oven Liner is available in two sizes, 11 inches or 30 inches. The bigger size can be trimmed easily to fit a smaller-sized oven if that’s what you have. Regardless of which size you choose, you can be sure it’ll save you time in the kitchen. Indeed, you won’t have to spend hours trying to scrub out the drips and spills in your oven.
The Chef’s Planet Nonstick Oven Liner is made of coated fiberglass. So it’s durable. The product is dishwasher safe. Wipe it clean first to take off any burnt food that gets on it then place it on the top shelf of your dishwasher. With proper care, you can expect it to last you for years.
FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Non-Stick Oven Liners
Your oven will be the envy of other kitchens in your neighborhood with the help of the FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Non-Stick Oven Liners. The product can catch anything that drips or spills while you’re cooking. So you don’t end up wasting time cleaning up the mess. Indeed, it’s quality is unrivaled by other products in this category.
For your greater protection, the FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Non-Stick Oven Liners is considered the safest oven liner on the market to date. Its Teflon material is 100% PFOA and BPA free. Moreover, it’s eco-friendly. The FitFabHome 3 Pack Large Non-Stick Oven Liners can be used in a variety of ovens from gas, electric, toaster ovens, as well as microwaves.
The FitFabHome Non-Stick Oven Liners can also double as a pan liner, grill mat, or baking mat. Each purchase of the product comes with 3 pieces of oven liners. So you have extra stock on hand. Each piece measures 23 x 16.25 inches. Simply wipe to clean once it’s cooled down after use.
FitFabHome is confident with the quality of its product that it’s offering a 100% guarantee in case you don’t fall in love with it.
fantasycart 2 X LARGE Teflon Oven or Pan Liner
The fantasycart Teflon Oven or Pan Liner is made of Teflon so it’s easy to clean and it’s non-stick as well. So you can confidently use your oven to bake what you want without fear. You don’t have to be frightened of cleaning it up afterward.
Interestingly, you can use this product as more than just an oven liner. You can use it in the microwave to cover a dish as it cooks. The fantasycart Teflon Oven or Pan Liner can also serve as a mat when you prepare the dough. This also saves you the trouble of cleaning up sticky dough left behind on the counter.
Each purchase of the fantasycart Teflon Oven or Pan Liner consists of two 17 X 25 inches. However, you can easily trim it using household scissors to fit your oven exactly.
Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner
The Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner guarantees you’ll never have to scrub your oven to get rid of nasty spills or drips. The product is reusable and can last for years with proper care. You simply need soapy water and sponge to wipe away any messes it catches.
Each purchase of this product consists of two oven liners measuring 16.25 x 26 inches each. It can be used for toaster ovens and microwaves. Simply trim using a pair of household scissors. A word of caution when using the Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner.
The manufacturer advises using it in a well-ventilated kitchen. Due to its non-stick surface, it emits minimal fumes. This can be harmful to small animals and to those with a sensitive respiratory system.
Twisted Chef Large Non-Stick Oven Liners
The Twisted Chef Large Non-Stick Oven Liners lets you do what you love rather than spend all your time in the kitchen scrubbing your oven. Moreover, it protects you from buying and possibly inhaling toxic chemicals from cleaning products just to clean your oven. So, you’ll feel like a master chef and this product is your ever ready sous-chef.
The manufacturer is confident in the product’s quality. Hence, it offers a 100% Risk Free Lifetime Guarantee when you buy their oven liners. Each purchase of the Twisted Chef Large Non-Stick Oven Liners includes a set of three.
What to look for
Your search for the best oven liner gets easier if you remember to keep in mind these factors. Each factor calls attention to the qualities you should want for the oven liner you plan to get. Indeed, a quick online search will yield thousands of results.
If you’re unaware of what to look for, you might end up buying an oven liner that doesn’t meet your standards. Hence, read on to find out more and ensure you get exactly what you want.
- Type – As mentioned, two types of oven liners are predominantly sold in the market to date. You can choose between a food-grade silicone oven liner and a PTFE-coated nonstick fabric, in short Teflon. It’s important to note that a silicone baking mat isn’t the same as an oven liner. The former is thinner and is used in the place of greaseproof paper so your cake doesn’t stick to the pan. So it’s not thick enough and won’t stand up to drips in a hot oven. It’s also best to check if the type of oven liner you’re interested in is suited for your type of oven, gas or electric.
- Size – The size of ovens vary among brands. Moreover, it’s quite rare to find an oven liner that’ll fit exactly inside the oven you have. Even so, you can still customize it to the measurements you require. So measure the exact size of your oven to know how much you need to trim off the oven liner. It’s also important to take off another inch around the liner. This creates a gap between the liner and the oven wall for air to flow freely around it.
- Temperature – Keep in mind that oven liners have a maximum temperature up to which they’re safe to use. Although most should be safe to use up to 500 degrees F or 260 degrees C. It’s best to take note of this as going beyond it might result in fumes that can be a serious risk to your health.
- Care – Oven liners are reusable. Thus, it’s best to know how to clean it properly so that it’s ready and fresh to use when you need it. Depending on the material, some simply need a quick wipe with a damp cloth then you can use it again or store for future use. On the other hand, those that would require a more thorough wash can be placed inside the dishwasher.
- Brand – Various brands sell oven liners. If you patronize a particular brand, then it would be a practical choice to consider. However, always put quality at the top of your list when choosing a product. So make sure to evaluate it based on what it has to offer and don’t choose it solely for its brand name.
Oven liners can be a big help in the kitchen. It’ll definitely save you from scrubbing and back pain trying to get drippings and crumbs off the oven base. To make sure you experience the convenience offered by the best oven liner, always keep in mind these important factors.
Check the brands of oven liners to know what each product has to offer. However, don’t choose a product just because you only like the brand name. You should always put quality first. Decide what type of liner you need for your particular oven.
Measure the size you need. Moreover, make sure you’ll be able to trim it to fit your oven exactly. Find out what’s the maximum temperature the oven liner can withstand. Remember to read the manufacturer’s instructions with regards to care.
To help you further, remember to check out these top products in this particular category. Maybe one of them could be the best oven liner you want.Was this article helpful?