The best neck warmer is remarkably simple yet it’s the practical accessory when it’s cold outside. Also known as neck gaiters, the neck warmer functions like a scarf. It’s designed to keep you warm. Yet its size is just enough to fit around your neck. This makes it more convenient and comfortable to use especially when you’re active.
Alas, the length of the scarf requires you to wrap it several times around your neck so it won’t be a bother while you move about. However, this becomes cumbersome and the added layers make it uncomfortably hot. Consequently, you’ll end up removing it which means you’ll end up getting cold. Thus, it might force you to stop what you’re and just head indoors to get warm.
The best neck warmer won’t get in the way of your activities. Moreover, it promises to keep you warm by preventing the entry of cold air. But, the neck warmer isn’t just meant for the outdoors. Indeed, it’s also good to use while you’re reading so you’re more relaxed.
The warmth provided by this particular accessory can also offer numerous benefits to your health. A neck warmer helps reduce tightness in the muscles as well as pain and stress. The warmth it provides can help increase the flow of blood. It also facilities the movement of nutrients and oxygen throughout the body.
The market offers numerous types of neck warmers. These are available in a variety of materials and designs. Likewise, the cost of neck warmers covers a wide range. Thus, you might find it hard to decide which one is the best for you. To help you, we feature the top products in this category. Learn what their distinct qualities are to get a better idea of what the market has to offer.
Original Turtle Fur Fleece – The Turtle’s Neck, Heavyweight Neck Warmer
The Original Turtle Fur Fleece is the ideal choice if you love spending time outdoors or if you simply need to stay outside for work. This product can hold up to whatever challenge you put it through. Therefore, you can go about your activities without worrying about the cold creeping up at the back of your neck, which can be uncomfortable.
The product measures 11.9 x 6.4 x 1.8 inches and weighs 2.4 ounces. So, it’s not cumbersome to wear for long periods of time. The Original Turtle Fur Fleece is 100% acrylic. Thus, it feels luxurious on the skin. Moreover, its heat retention is unmatched by other products in the same category.
The Original Turtle Fur Fleece is available in 16 colors. So you don’t have to settle for the color black. You can get as colorful as you want with Ballerina, Blaze, Tea Rose, and Valentine to name a few. This product is great to use if you plan to take part in any winter sport.
Fleece Neck Warmer [Solids]
The Fleece Neck Warmer from Tough Headwear prepares you for anything the cold winter has to offer. So feel free to head outdoors with it. You’ll stay comfortably warm while walking your dog or as you ski down the slopes.
Unlike other products, the Fleece Neck Warmer is reversible. That means you get two colors for the price of one. As an added bonus, you can wear it in different ways as a mask and beanie, an ear warmer and headband, or as a neck warmer. Truly a versatile option if you’re not up to spending on more than one neck warmer at a time.
The Fleece Neck Warmer is available in three colors. Choose from Black, Navy Blue, or Red. Tough Headwear offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every purchase of their Fleece Neck Warmer. The company promises to reimburse you or replace your item in case you’re not fully satisfied with the product.
ZANheadgear Polyester Fleece Neck Warmer
The ZANheadgear Polyester Fleece Neck Warmer is made of a 100% polyester microfleece that won’t irritate your neck. So it’s thick enough to protect you from the cold. You can wear it during any activity you have planned this winter. Use it to go snowboarding or skiing. You can even use it as a facemask while you’re riding your motorcycle.
The ZANheadgear Polyester Fleece Neck Warmer is available in two colors. Choose from Black or Hot Pink that reverses to High-vis Lime. The product measures 10 x 10 x 1 inches and weighs only 3.2 ounces.
Rothco Polar Fleece Neck Warmers
The Rothco Polar Fleece Neck Warmer is meant for extreme cold weather conditions. So it can easily handle temperatures of -10 degrees. It’s warm and comfortable to use. Moreover, it can keep your ears and mouth covered without smothering you.
The product measures 11 inches wide X 15 inches long. It’s available in three colors. Choose from Black, Foliage Green, or Coyote Brown.
Condor 221106 Thermo Neck Gaiter
The Condor 221106 Thermo Neck Gaiter has a unique shape designed specifically to contour to the neck. Thus, making it more comfortable to wear. The elastic band at the top provides a snug fit. It’s stretchable and can fit most neck sizes.
You have the option to wear the Condor 221106 Thermo Neck Gaiter as a facemask. The material is thick and made of soft microfleece. So you can expect to stay warm underneath. Yet it’s also breathable so you don’t overheat.
The Condor 221106 Thermo Neck Gaiter is the ideal choice if you plan to head outdoors for a walk or hike in cold weather. The product is available in three colors. Take your pick from Black, Olive Drab, or Tan.
What to look for
Shopping for your best neck warmer gets easier with the help of this guide. We highlight the top qualities you should look for in this particular product. Consequently, this will help narrow your choices until you’re able to pick out the exact neck warmer that meets your specific needs.
- Price – How much are you willing to spend for the best neck warmer? It’s a good idea to set a budget before you start shopping to give you a specific price range to look at options. Doing so won’t limit your choices as every price range in this category has a wide range of products. So, you’ll be able to find the best neck warmer within your budget. However, you shouldn’t just choose a product because it’s affordable. You should still consider quality above all else. In doing so, you can be sure to get a product that can last for several months, even years. Yet it’s also important to note that quality sometimes entails a higher price tag. So the question is, are you willing to go above your budget for it.
- Material – Neck warmers are made of either fleece or fabric materials. Fleece is ideal for retaining body warmth. In addition, it feels luxurious on the skin so it’s very comfortable to wear. The material doesn’t feel itchy as well. For added convenience, fleece neck warmers are machine washable. Plus, they dry faster. So you don’t need to worry that’s it’s too fragile or too hard to take care of.
- Waterproof and Windproof – Your ideal neck warmer should protect you from the cold wind. At the same time, it should be waterproof. This means it’s able to wick moisture in case you start to perspire underneath. Hence, it should also be breathable so the temperature is just right and doesn’t get too hot.
- Fit – The neck warmer should fit comfortably so you don’t end up feeling choked by it. At the same time, it shouldn’t feel too loose that the cold win easily gets in above and below it. The length might vary depending on additional options provided by a particular product. For instance, it might be longer because it gives you the option to cover your mouth as well. Nevertheless, the fit should be snug without being too tight. If you plan to get a neck warmer for a child, then make sure to get a product that’s specifically designed for kids.
- Style – The basic neck warmer provides coverage for this specific area. However, some products in this category offer additional protection for the mouth. Some even cover a bigger area and provide a full hood for the entire head. As you can expect, neck warmers also come in a variety of designs. If you’re a fashionista and want something colorful than the typical black neck warmer, then you’ll also find lots of options.
- Versatility – The best neck warmer can be used for a wide variety of activities. So, it’s helpful to get a versatile product that you can use if you plan to go running, hiking, or take part in any winter sport. This comes in handy if you’re trying to spend less.
Finding the best neck warmer won’t be easy. But if you keep in mind these important factors, your search will be painless. To begin with, it’s best to decide how much your budget is. However, flexibility when it comes to price is also good, as you don’t want to sacrifice quality by settling for what’s affordable.
Evaluate products based on its material, ability to protect against water and the wind, as well as fit. You should also consider versatility and style. To help make your search faster, remember to check out these top products in this category. Perhaps one of these could possess the qualities you want in the best neck warmer.