Getting the best heated lash curler will elevate your look to the next level. Perfectly set lashes complement the polished look that women want to achieve effortlessly. Indeed, stepping out without having the perfect lashes would feel like something’s missing.
Women tend to have a full arsenal of beauty products readily available. Yet, there’s one particular item that many aren’t familiar with and that is the heated lash curler. On the other hand, those who know about it are hesitant to use it. Chances are it’s because of the heat factor.
Admittedly, many aren’t comfortable using a regular eyelash cutter. Some have even compared the hand-operated beauty tool to a torture device because you need to press the clamp down firmly to create the desired effect. Yet if you’re not careful, you could end up hurting yourself.
In this case, you’ll be better off using the best heated lash curler to get the look you want. The design of this particular tool does away with the clamp. In its place are curlers that when heated can give your lashes a curled effect to last the whole day. Moreover, you don’t need to struggle with it. It’s gentler to use and delivers quick results. That’s why many professional makeup artists prefer to use this.
You too can get the professional look they create with your own heated lash curler. You’ll also achieve dramatic results. Your eyes open up and your whole face looks blooming. But if you’re uncertain about how to choose the best product to fit your needs, we feature the top products in this category. Learn what each product has to offer and why they landed on the list of the best heated lash curlers on the market to date.
Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design
Get beautiful curls in seconds with the Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design. Its wand style frees you from the horrors of pinching and crimping. Brush the heated comb from the base to tip. A heat indicator makes it easier for you to figure out if it’s ready to use. The color change means it’s fully heated.
The product measures 1 x 1 x 7 inches and weighs 4.8 ounces. So, it’s convenient to take along with you for easy touch-ups throughout the day. The Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design is battery-powered. One AA-size battery provides 42 minutes of power. The battery is not included with every purchase.
Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler with Non-Stick Silicone Pads
The Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler features the typical product design. However, it doesn’t come with the same pain. This is because of the Non-Stick Silicone Pads that come with it. These are gentle on your eyelashes. Moreover, they won’t cut or cause damage when you push.
You’ll get beautiful curls easily with its one push system. Your curls will also be precise owing to is curved tip pad. The Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler with Non-Stick Silicone Pads requires two AAA batteries. However, this is not included with your purchase. Even so, you can expect a lifespan of approximately 1 month for every 1 minute of use. The product measures 6.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches and weighs only 1.6 ounces. So, it’s convenient to take along with you.
JAPONESQUE Heated Mini Eyelash Curler
Relieve the pressure of curling your lashes with the JAPONESQUE Heated Mini Eyelash Curler. This product can handle even the toughest lashes so you’ll achieve a deep curl every time. It uses the heat to lift and curl without pinching or breaking off your lashes. The product takes about 15 seconds to heat up.
You can use it before you apply mascara or afterward. The product measures 6 x 5 x 4 inches and weighs 1.6 ounces. It’s small and lightweight to fit into your pocket for a quick touch up anytime. It requires one AAA battery that’s included with your purchase.
Chella Heated Eyelash Curler
The Chella Heated Eyelash Curler promises to give you perfectly curled lashes all day long. This is because of its gentle heating technology. As a result, you get beautiful lashes without any problems. The product takes about 20 seconds to heat up.
It’s important to note the product does not work unless used with mascara. Let the mascara dry completely before using the Chella Heated Eyelash Curler. It takes an additional 8 to 10 seconds to get the mascara going with this. The product measures 1 x 0.6 x 5.5 inches. It requires one AAA battery to operate and this is included with your purchase.
uxcell® Lady Electrical Heated Eyelash Curler
The uxcell® Lady Electrical Heated Eyelash Curler is a great purchase that gives you beautiful lashes with every use. You don’t need to apply to much pressure in order to get the curl you desire. It doesn’t become too hot. So, you won’t burn yourself. Moreover, you’ll be quite happy with the results you get.
The product requires two batteries to operate. However, user feedback suggests being cautious when storing as it’s easily switched on. So, be careful when keeping it inside your makeup kit or dresser drawer.
What to Look for
If you’re wondering what qualifies as the best heated lash curler, then read on to find out. We feature the key factors you should look for in this particular product. This serves as your ultimate guide to heated lash curlers. So you can confidently shop and find the right one to give you the perfect curl you desire.
- Eye shape – The shape of your eye is a good indicator of which heated lash curler will work best for you. This is because the growth of lashes can vary from woman to woman. A wand curler model is ideal if you have many tiny lashes. This makes it easier to reach those growing in the inner corner of the eye. On the other hand, a heated eyelash curler with pads can easily work its magic on straight lashes.
- Power source – Heated lash curlers require a power source in order to work. You’ve got two choices to heat it up. You can opt for a battery-operated model or go for the rechargeable type. Each option has its advantage and disadvantage. Using batteries doesn’t consume electricity and makes it more portable. You don’t have to bother with adding a charger to your makeup kit. Then again, batteries have a limited lifespan. If you use it constantly, then you’ll use up its juice faster. You might want to consider carrying a fresh battery pack in case it dies while you’re on the road. If you opt for the rechargeable variety, then you’ll need to take into account how it’s recharged, whether via USB or by plugging it directly into a wall socket.
- Portable – It’s a good idea to consider your personal makeup routine. Do you take your curler with you for touchups throughout the day? If so, then you might want to consider one that’s compact to fit inside your beauty kit. This could come in handy if you plan to retouch before an important meeting or after you’ve finished a session at the gym.
- Brand – You’ll find various brands of heated lash curlers in the beauty market to date. As you can expect, even makeup brands offer their own version of this product. If you patronize a particular brand of cosmetic line then you might want to consider what they’ve got to offer. However, quality should still be your top concern and not the brand name.
- Feedback – Fortunately, women are open to sharing their experiences especially when it comes to beauty products. Indeed, you can learn a lot about what other women have to say about a heated lash curler product. Thus, it’s a good way to gauge if the product would be effective for you or not.
- Price – How much are you willing to pay for the best heated lash curler? Admittedly, when it comes to beauty products, there’s a strong tendency among many women to splurge. However, if you’re on a tight budget, don’t worry as there’s a wide selection of products in every price range. Then again, a word of advice from experts who consider this product as a necessary investment. This is because it could save you money on buying mascara or falsies to achieve eyelash confidence.
- Warranty – If you’re a heavy curler user, then you might consider getting a product that comes with a warranty. In doing so, you could get replacement parts when you need it rather than end up buying a new one completely.
Finding the best heated lash curler shouldn’t be a problem as long as you keep in mind these factors. To begin with, set a budget that you’re comfortable with. Check out the brands to find out what type of heated lash curler each has to offer.
Read customer reviews for feedback from other users. This can be a valuable resource as chances are you’ll find someone else who has the same issues you’ve got when it comes to lash curlers. Consider your eye shape and personal makeup routine. Do you want one that’s portable? If so, then find out what type of power source a particular product requires. You might want to consider a heated lash curler that comes with a warranty. This comes in handy if you’re a heavy user.
To help you further, remember to check out these top products in this category. Perhaps one of these products has the qualities you want in the best heated lash curler.