Best Feather Pillow

In order to achieve optimum health, you should be able to get the recommended hours of sleep. Research says that good sleep is just as important as eating healthy food and getting ample exercise. This is why it is important that you are able to sleep with the best bedroom accessories like the best feather pillow.

We reviewed three feather and down pillows to check for their quality and performance. Read on to find out the results of our review on the article below.

Puredown Feather and Down Pillow, Standard Size, Set of 2

The first pillow that we have slept on is the Puredown Feather and Down Pillow. It comes in a standard size that measures 20 x 26 inches. Since feather pillows have a reputation of being prickly on the skin, this pillow comes with a double layer fabric to protect you. On the other hand, the edges were stitched using double needles to keep the fillings securely inside. When you first lay your head on it, you may notice that it is quite thin, but it is extremely comfortable to use since the fabric used is made of pure cotton. For those who are looking for a pillow that can help you avoid gaining the double chin, this is one of the better choices.

Puredown Goose Feather and Down Pillow, Gusset Siding

If you prefer a pillow made from duck feather and pillow, the Puredown Goose Feather and Down Pillow with a Gusset Siding is another option. Compared to the first Puredown Pillow, this model was able to avoid the prickliness that is common among feather pillows. It is designed with a double diamond lattice quilting. Moreover, it is hypoallergenic, which allows you to use even with sensitive skin. It has a 233 thread count with a combination filling. The filling is made of 95% duck feather, while the remaining 5% is made of duck down. When cleaning this pillow, you can hang it outside or you can wash it in the machine on gentle cycle.

WEEKENDER Down and Feather Blend Pillow – Standard

The final feather pillow that we have tried is the WEEKENDER Down and Feather Blend Pillow, which comes in a standard size that measures 25 x 16 inches. In terms of the filling, it is comprised of 80% white duck feather and 20% white duck down. While lying down, I noticed that it has a higher density than the other two pillows, which means that it provided a gentle support on my neck. It is made with a pure cotton cover that makes it soft to the touch. Moreover, the edges are stitched well to ensure that the filling would be secure inside the pillow.


Feather pillows are known to be cheap because of its poor quality, but if you combine a feather with down and put it on a pillow, the quality of the pillow is able to improve. This is why we have devoted a great amount of our time in finding the best feather pillow.

Reviewing pillows or mattresses have always been one of my favorite things to do because I get to lie around in bed. However, I realized that the quality of my sleep can depend upon the quality of my bedroom accessories. If the pillow is not able to provide ample support, I wake up with a sore neck or back. It is extremely important that you are able to find a feather pillow that would not fall flat.

We hope that our review has helped you pick the best feather pillow that you can use to help you sleep better.

Was this article helpful?

  • 5/5
  • 1 rating
1 ratingX
Bad Needs Improvement Okay Good Excellent
0% 0% 0% 0% 100%

Related Articles

Leave a Reply