Using the best eyebrow trimmer means, you care about how you look. Your eyebrows are one of the first things to catch people’s attention. Although its contribution to your overall appearance is subtle, well-groomed eyebrows help define your face. When done well, it gives you the confidence to meet people.
You can achieve the polished look you want with the best eyebrow trimmer. If you’re planning to buy one but aren’t sure where to start, we feature the top products in this category to bring you up to date.
Remington NE3250B WETech 100% Waterproof Nose, Ear, & Eyebrow Trimmer with Wash Out System
You’ll easily regard the Remington NE3250B WETech as your battery operated personal groomer. It can effectively give your eyebrows a trim. You can also use it to take out hair in your ears and nose. For convenience, the Remington NE3250B WETech is waterproof. So, you can use it while you’re in the shower.
Cleaning it is easy as any hair is washed out with running water. The bi-directional blades feature a blade guard for your protection. The product measures 1.2 x 7 x 2.6 inches and weighs 4 ounces. Each purchase comes with Rayovac battery.
Conair Satiny Smooth Ladies Dual Blade Precision Trimmer
The Conair Satiny Smooth Ladies Dual Blade Precision Trimmer works twice as hard to keep you looking well-groomed. Its small blade is specially designed to trim your eyebrows with precision because of its adjustable-height comb attachment. Thus, getting great looking brows won’t be a big problem from now on.
This battery operated trimmer also doubles as a body hair trimmer. You’ll use the wider blade for this purpose. Take note the battery (1 AAA battery) isn’t part of your purchase. The product measures 2 x 9 x 3 inches and weighs 1.9 ounces. It’s handy when you’re traveling.
Creation Springs Wet/Dry 3-in-1 Nose, Ear, and Eyebrow Trimmer
The Creation Springs Wet/Dry 3-in-1 Nose, Ear, and Eyebrow Trimmer make it easier for you to achieve a professional look without overspending. One AA battery can power the product’s powerful rotary motor for months.
Its stainless steel blades are sharp to give you a precise trim every time. The casing is ergonomically designed to give you a comfortable grip when using it either wet or dry. Creation Springs is confident about the quality of its product. Thus, it offers a money back guarantee for its three-in-1 trimmer for the nose, ears, and eyebrows.
What to look for
Shopping for the best eyebrow trimmer can be hard if you don’t know what look for. To help you with your purchase, we feature the top factors you should consider while you shop.
- Power – You can opt for a manual eyebrow trimmer or one that’s battery powered. The latter offers convenience since you don’t have to plug it into an outlet when you use it. Then again, the former won’t have you scrambling for replacement batteries if it runs out of juice while you’re away from home.
- Portable – It’s best to consider one with a portable design. This makes it convenient to take along in case you need a quick touch up.
- Versatile – You’ll get the most use out of your eyebrow trimmer if it can also do your nose and ears. Men don’t want to fuss about different products. Hence, they’ll appreciate one that’s multipurpose.
- Double duty – Consider a product you can use either dry or wet. This would be convenient for women who want to use it after showering.
- Brand – Experts recommend choosing a branded eyebrow trimmer from a reputable company. More often than not, it would come with a warranty. Several companies who are truly proud of their product even offer a money back guarantee. So you’ll be more confident with your purchase.
You don’t have to put up with bushy eyebrows when you have the best trimmer in your hand. To make sure you’re able to get the right product that suits your needs, remember these factors while you shop. Decide if you want a manual or battery powered eyebrow trimmer. Check how portable the product is.
Find out if it can trim more than just your eyebrows. Assess if you can use it either wet or dry. It’s advisable to get a product from a reputable brand that offers a warranty. This means the company is confident about the quality it provides.