Using the best body makeup helps you hide scars or marks. These imperfections can affect your confidence. You feel anxious about what others might say once they see it. However, you can get past this anxiety and regain your confidence to face the world.
With the help of body makeup you can conceal these imperfections. It can also hide tattoos temporarily in case you need to do so. If you plan to buy this product but aren’t sure how to shop for it, we feature the top products in this category to bring you up-to-date.
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup
Cover up your flaws in your lower extremity with the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup. The product also promotes microcirculation. So your legs not only look better, they also look healthier. These are the benefits offered by its new formula with Palmeria extract, sage oil, plus vitamins C and E.
With a simple spray, it can easily cover up imperfections like veins and freckles. It’s available in five colors to match your skin tone. Choose from Light Glow, Beige Glow, Deep Glow, Medium Glow, and Tan Glow. The product is water-resistant and won’t color your clothing.
Dermacol Make – Up Cover
Dermacol Make – Up Cover is one of the pioneer brands in this category. Its effectiveness is the reason behind its endurance in the market. Whatever imperfection you want to conceal is kept hidden for a whole day. Its formulation is hypoallergenic and offers you a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 30.
The Dermacol Make – Up Cover is also waterproof. You don’t have to worry about sweat. Use this product to cover acne, post surgery scars, and even a dark under eye. Each tube contains 1oz/30g. It’s also useful for color correction to achieve a balanced skin tone.
Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Foundation Stick
The Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Foundation Stick promises full coverage. Use it with the Dermablend Setting Powder to get the desired results. This guarantees it will last for up to 16 hours. Moreover, it’ll be resistant to smudging, transfer, and water.
Use it to cover scars, bruise marks, tattoos, or any other type of body imperfection you want to conceal. You can even use it if you have sensitive skin. The Dermablend Quick-Fix Body Foundation Stick is available in 10 colors to suit your particular skin tone.
What to look for
Finding the best body makeup shouldn’t be hard as long as you remember these factors while you shop.
- Imperfection – Assess the imperfection or mark you want to conceal. Consider its size and type. This can guide you on the kind of body makeup you’ll need to get. For a tattoo, you’ll want something thick for good coverage. A good-sized bottle of body makeup for the legs would be a good deal. Moreover, you’ll be able to get a lot of use out of it.
- Brand – As you can expect, various brands offer body makeup products. It’s best to consider a reputable brand so you’re assured of quality. The last thing you want is to get an allergic reaction from an application. Worse, it could even leave another scar or mark.
- Application – Read the product’s directions on how to apply it in order to get the best results. A number of products require some preparation. You might have to exfoliate or moisturize the area you want to conceal for the body makeup to adhere best. At times, you might have to remove some hair as well. It may also be necessary to apply a setting powder afterward.
- Clean-up – Check how easy it is to clean up the body makeup. Some easily wash off in the shower. However, others might require the use of another product to fully take it out.
- Skin tone – Choose body makeup to match your skin tone. You want to hide marks not call more attention to it by having an area with a lighter or darker shade.
Get the coverage you want by using the best body makeup. To be able to make the right choice, consider these factors while you shop. Consider the type and size of the imperfection to cover. Opt for a product made by a reputable brand.
Check what preparations you need to do before and after applying the body makeup. Consider how easy it would be to clean off the product. Most importantly, choose a product to match your skin tone. To help you further, check out these top products in this category. Perhaps one of these has the qualities you want in the best body makeup.